Non stick PTFE baking mat food liner
Non Stick PTFE Baking Mat Food Liner
The PTFE baking mat is reusable food grade Teflon coated fiberglass sheet with a non stick surface on both sides,high Teflon contents coating up to 61%,it used to be easily keep your oven clean.The mat not only suitable for almost all ovens for baking food ,but also placing the oven liner on the bottom of your oven to protect splashes,messy drips,fat,burnt on sugar,burnt on juices and burnt on oven messes.The mat is also right for non stick hot plate BBQ mat and grill cooking sheet which easy to keep the food non stick on the grill or hot plate.Dry fruit vegetables or herbs in dehydrator as dehydrator sheets for jelly roll ,drying fruits,meat are perfect.
PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is made by taking high quality imported glass fiber as weaving material. The basic material is weaved specially into senior glass fiber cloth substrate. Then, by unique technology such as full immersion, impregnation, coating the cloth with PTFE, different thickness and width of Teflon cloth is finally produced.
1. High temperature resistance. It can work at–70-260℃ continuously.
2. Non-sticky.It is easy to clear stains and adhesives on the surface.
3. Stable dimension and high intensity. Its efficient of elongation is less than 5‰.
4. Low coefficient of friction and good insulation.
5. Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid and alkali.
6. Fireproof and aging resistance.
1. Food processing: Due to its anti-adhesion and temperature resistance, it can be used for oven sheets, baking sheets, microwave gaskets and mold release materials.
2.Conveyor belt: thickness range from 0.06mm-1.2mm. PTFE coated fabric with a thickness of 0.45 mm or more can be used as a conveyor belt, and thinner models can be used as belts for bonding and sealing machine.
3. As protective layer for equipment, such as for desulfurization unit in a power plant.
4. Because of its good insulation performance, it can be used to make circuit boards.
5. It can be used as wrapping material in petroleum and chemical industries to resist corrosion or in electrical industries to insulate and resist high temperature.
|More specification, please contact us|