Temperature resist mesh conveyor belt
Temperature resist PTFE mesh belt customize
We select advanced imported loom and high-quality imported glass fiber or Kevlar as basic weaving material. By weaving,the material can be made into high-intensity fiberglass mesh.Then, the mesh will be coated with excellent PTFE resin and then be made into PTFE(teflon) mesh conveyor belt.
1. High temperature resistance. It can continuously work under -140 to 260℃ and max resist high temperature is up to 360℃.
2. Air permeability. It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency.
3. Chemical resistance.It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
4. Non-Sticky. It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicines.
5. Good flex fatigue resistance. It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's also used for small wheels.
Usages of the teflen conveyor belt:
The teflen conveyor belt is widely used in below industy:
-Non-woven fabrics, textile printing, silk printing, dyeing machine drying machine,screen printing UV machine.
-Used for garment fabric, high frequency and UV drying machine.
-Hot air dryer conveyor belt, various kinds of food baking, quick-freezing machine.
-Used for paper glazing and waxing, factory engineering.
-Used for cardboard production of separator plates and so on.
Edge Reinforcement style:
At present,Our company has a variety of edge reinforcement for customer to choose.